Monday, June 22, 2009

Someone had to be first

So I thought it would apropos to pick this one. Let me explain why:

You see, bloggers are inherently attention whores. And sometimes that's pathetic desire to be loved by many cannot be contained to just one little old blog. So it spills out in the form of guest posts, alter ego blogs and the worst of worst; anonymous blogs for for whole groups of bloggers.


Our first blog, K Street Confidential, falls into the latter category. Spend 2-3 minutes trying to read the cryptic and mind numbing posts on here and you'll want to gouge your fucking eyes out with a wooden spoon.

Let's take this post as an example of how fucking awful this pile of shit is. An excerpt:

"It started a decade ago.

John told me that he was going to breakup with her. So, I fucked him in a room at the Doubletree hotel. Two weeks later they were engaged.

The first time I kissed Dave, he was already engaged. I had known him for ten years before I kissed him. The first night I kissed him was also the first night I saw him naked....

I fucked Keith in college. Not a good lay. His ambition was too big; his penis too small. I never slept with him again. He has his first child now, so I only see him for happy hour....

Jake was married the night I met him. Short with shaggy hair. I wouldn’t have given him the time of day but he was the one on the trip with the best pot...

Last night Brad held me. He embraced me in the parking lot beside my car...."



Blah blah blah. "I had sex with a guy once... then I made out with another guy this other time... "

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! WHO FUCKING CARES!?!? Is this the best shit you can come with to write about when you have complete fucking anonymity?? Please, you really should consider dropping this whole writing thing. I really don't see it taking you anywhere and, anyway, you should really be spending more time GETTING A FUCKING LIFE!